Single/Dual Service Fee: $3280 inc. GST
Our professional service fee includes:
· 24 hour advice and support every day of the year from our professionally trained team
· Personal guidance in arranging the funeral (in either our funeral home or at your home)
· Complete clinical care of the deceased by qualified embalming staff to prepare and dress your loved one
· Procurement of necessary medical certificate from the Doctor or Hospital
· Use of our chapel facilities for funerals, viewings and refreshments
· Provision of bereavement support following the through our Plant for life day and Christmas remembrance services
· Provision of a modern hearse
· Provision of a four-seater mourning car for the day of the funeral and arranging of extra cars where required
· Prepare and lodge all necessary documentation eg. with the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
· Liaising with the cemetery or crematorium
· Arrange a clergy or civil celebrant to officiate
· Liasing with our in-house media department re: orders of service and audio-visual tributes, musicians and other service providers
· Compiling and placement of death and funeral notices in the newspaper/s and online (where required)
· Ordering, receiving and carefulhandling of floral tributes
· Displaying of floral tributes at Cemetery or Crematorium and collection of cards
· Fulfilment of any wishes concerning Masonic lodge, R.S.L. or supplying of a national flag
· Provision of all necessarystaff for funerals, viewings and refreshments
Casket and Coffin Costs
The cost of a casket or coffin depends on many factors including wood type (eg. composite timber, pine, oak, camphor laurel, cedar), shape (eg. flat, domed,rectangular), finish (eg. gloss, matt or satin) and the interior (eg. satin, silk, denim). Please click on this link to view our full selection of caskets and coffins.
Cemetery and Crematoria Costs
Depending on whether you choose burial or cremation, these costs vary and are set by the relevant cemetery or crematoria. They are also generally Government approved fees in the State of Victoria.
Other costs are generally optional and descriptions of several of these can be found in our funeral options section. These include fees for the following: flowers,newspaper notices, celebrant or clergy, refreshments, live music, funeral collateral, butterfly or dove releases.